Monday, October 4, 2010

Ham and Cheese Calzone

You'll notice that tonight's dinner is not picture perfect -- in fact, most of it is missing.

Along with working full-time now, I realized tonight that I am starving when I get home. This dinner took just 30 minutes, but I was so focused on getting it in my stomach that I forgot to take a picture first.

So this is what little is left over after the wild wolves that are my family ate to satisfaction.

Christian says that this one rivals the Cheddar Braid we had a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure...it has a lot of ricotta cheese in it, which I like in moderation. And I wish I had put some cheddar in it, like I was tempted to do when I was making it.

Tomorrow is tilapia....I can hardly wait. It's got one of my favorite ingredients in it: panko bread crumbs!

No comments: